Overview of Nissan One To One Rewards Program
The Hudson Nissan One To One Rewards program is a loyalty program sponsored by Hudson Nissan that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Hudson Nissan up to a maximum of 250.00 in any one transaction. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at Hudson Nissan ONLY. Go to Nissanonetoonerewards.com to review your account.
- Incentive points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the Nissan One To One Rewards program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be applied to the member’s card. No exception.
- Award points will expire within 24 months of inactivity.
- Program points redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Hudson Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Your Rewards Card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You cannot accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
- Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
- Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the program, the Owner will receive a Hudson Nissan Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction. Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;
Each service event (parts and labor) earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
Member’s points standings can be checked at any Hudson Nissan Points scan terminal or online at: Nissanonetoonerewards.com or follow the link at Hudsonnissan.com.
Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
The Nissan One To One Rewards program is available to all Hudson Nissan customers who are over the age of 18. Hudson Nissan’s employees are not eligible to participate in the Nissan One To One Rewards Program. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Nissan One To One Rewards program constitutes each member’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
The following document details the terms and conditions of Hudson Nissan/Nissan One To One Rewards Program:
Upon receipt of the membership card/key tags (the “Card”), member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Hudson Nissan’s Nissan One To One Rewards program members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to $250.00 on a vehicle purchase. These points are only redeemable at Hudson Nissan. This is at no cost to you. Simply swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we’ll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department we will apply 5% of your total bill to your member card in the form of award points. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Nissan Dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine Nissan Parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs.