2020 Nissan Sentra MPG
For the 2020 model-year, the Nissan Sentra gets up to 29 mpg in the city and up to 39 mpg on the highway. With that kind of fuel economy, you’ll be able to drive circles around larger vehicles without running up your budget. Of course, the Nissan Sentra mpg ratings are just a small part of the recipe that has made this model so popular, so don’t wait to take a closer look at its engine specs and performance technologies below.
2020 Nissan Sentra Engine Specs
When you take the Nissan Sentra out in Newark or Bayonne, you’re going to love how you feel behind the wheel. That’s because every Sentra comes standard with the same peppy four-cylinder engine, and more:
- The Nissan Sentra engine is a 2.0L Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG) DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder setup. It’s standard across the lineup.
- You’ll be driven forward by 149 hp and 146 lb-ft of torque. These Nissan Sentra specs have increased by 20% and 15%, respectively, year-over-year, without any added fuel costs.
- Every Nissan Sentra engine comes complete with the Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS), which plays a significant role in fostering a more efficient drive.
- No matter which trim you select, your engine is mated to an Xtronic CVT®, or continuously variable transmission.
Upgrading to the SR trim level will reduce your Nissan Sentra mpg ratings by a small margin. With this more luxurious and performance-focused model, you’ll enjoy 28 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.
2020 Nissan Sentra Technology
The Nissan Sentra engine is just one part of this vehicle’s successful design. Here’s what else you’ll want to look for on the model of your choice:
- Eco Mode (Adjusts engine, transmission, and air conditioning settings)
- Nissan Direct Injection System for smarter fuel consumption
- A sleek, aerodynamic body design and an ultra-low drag coefficient of just 0.27
- Active Grille Shutters
- Low-pressure cooled EGR
- Low-inertia turbocharger
- Independent strut front and multi-link rear suspension
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- Dual-pinion electric power steering
2020 Nissan Sentra Specs: Dimensions
True performance enthusiasts know that it’s not just what’s under the hood that counts. You need to look at the whole package! Here’s what you should know about the exterior and body design of this year’s Nissan Sentra:
- Wheelbase: 106.8 inches
- Overall Length: 182.7 inches
- Overall Width: 71.5 inches
- Overall Height: 56.9 inches
- Front Track Width: 62.6 inches
- Rear Track Width: 62.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 3,047 pounds
16-inch wheels are standard on the S and SV configurations, and 17-inch wheels are an available option on the latter. Upgrade to the SR, and you’ll receive striking 18-inch wheels instead. Looking for something a bit bigger? The Nissan Rogue reviews might point you in a new direction!
Find Your Next Sedan at Hudson Nissan
Eager to learn more about the latest models? Compare the 2021 Nissan Sentra vs. 2021 Nissan Altima to get started.
More From Hudson Nissan
A new crossover SUV should deliver top fuel efficiency around the Newark-area, and that’s what you can expect from the new 2023 Nissan Rogue mpg. So, what are the Nissan Rogue mpg ratings? The base 2023 Nissan Rogue gas mileage starts at 30 City mpg / 37 Highway mpg* on the Rogue S FWD…
There are plenty of great Nissan pickup trucks to choose from for your Newark and Bayonne drives but if you want something a bit more unique you might want to explore the new 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek trim. This one-of-a-kind package delivers accommodating cabin features along with the performance capabilities you need to take…
If you’re looking for the perfect new SUV to elevate your Newark and Bayonne commute, then you’re sure to appreciate the 2022 Nissan Rogue Sport dimensions. This enhanced Nissan SUV upgrades your cabin room and features a unique exterior build to get you from one destination to the next. Learn more about the new Nissan…