2021 Nissan Rogue MPG
The 2021 Nissan Rogue gas mileage tops out at 27 mpg city, 35 mpg highway*. This exceptional fuel economy allows the Rogue to excel in the crowded compact SUV segment, delivering the utility that Newark-area drivers demand without compromising on efficiency. Explore the 2021 Nissan Rogue mpg for each trim level and configuration with Hudson Nissan, and find the model that’s right for you today!
2021 Nissan Rogue MPG: Across the Lineup
If you like the look and feel of the new Nissan Rogue, you’ll find even more to love when you start to explore its performance specs in detail. No matter which trim level or drivetrain you’re considering, you’ll find that the Nissan Rogue gas mileage can help you get more enjoyment out of every drive through Hillside or Bayonne.
Here’s how the 2021 Nissan Rogue mpg ratings pan out across the lineup:
- 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for Rogue S FWD*
- 26 City MPG / 33 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Rogue S AWD*
- 26 City MPG / 34 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum FWD*
- 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 28 Combined MPG for Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum AWD*
Nissan Rogue Performance: Engine, Transmission & Drive Modes
Although fuel economy differs from model to model, the changes are primarily determined by whether or not you opt for Intelligent All-Wheel Drive. There’s just one engine available for the 2021 Nissan Rogue, and its specs are as follows:
- 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder Engine with 181 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque
- Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG)
- XTRONIC CVT® with Sport Mode shifter
- Standard Eco & Sport Driving Modes
- Available Snow & Off-Road Driving Modes
Which Nissan Rogue Configuration is Right for You?
If efficiency is your primary concern, your decision might seem like an easy one–at least at first. Here’s what you should keep in mind when you’re exploring the latest Rogue configurations:
- Since the base-level Nissan Rogue S gets the best gas mileage, it’s often the go-to model for local drivers who want to lower their fuel consumption.
- However, upgrading with AWD allows you to travel with greater confidence. That goes double in 2021, since the AWD upgrade will also net you specialized Snow and Off-Road driving modes.
- The higher-end models are a little heavier, and thus slightly less fuel-efficient, compared to the entry-level trims. Still, for many drivers, the added luxury is worth the trade-off.
With our Rogue lease deals at your disposal, it’s easy to access the trim that makes the most sense for your lifestyle.
Test the Nissan Rogue Performance at Our Dealership!
The Nissan Rogue mpg ratings make this compact SUV a very strong contender on paper, but we’re sure you’ll find that it’s even more impressive in person. Shop and buy online today, or contact us to make an appointment at your convenience.
*Fuel economy based on 2021 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2021 Rogue®. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.