2022 Nissan Pathfinder Interior
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder hasn’t yet arrived in Jersey City, but that doesn’t mean it’s failed to capture the attention of our neighbors! Everyone who’s been eyeing this popular three-row SUV wants to know what to expect from the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder interior, and we’re happy to pass along everything we know so far. We’ve covered its interior capacities and its feature suite in detail, so don’t wait to take a closer look!
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Dimensions
Nissan has suggested that the latest Pathfinder will feature a more refined suite of interior materials, along with a more open and spacious design. What we know so far suggests that this SUV may revolutionize your Newark and Bayonne drives:
- The 2022 Pathfinder will now offer 164.6 cubic feet of total interior volume. That’s up from 154.0 cubic feet in model-year 2021.
- An eight-passenger seating capacity is standard on most models, including the base trim. You can upgrade with optional 2nd-row captain’s chairs–a first for the Pathfinder–by choosing the SV Premium Package.
- Second-row EZ FLEX® one-touch seating will now be operative on both the driver and passenger sides. A 60/40 split folding 3rd row seat makes it easy to take full advantage of your cargo area when you’re out and about in Hillside.
- Nissan has said that the Pathfinder can easily accommodate a 120-quart cooler or up to four golf bags, even with all rear seats upright. Fold the seats flat, and you can slide a sheet of plywood directly into your cabin.
- You can even access 54.1 liters of space beneath the cargo floor–up from 33.3 liters in model-year 2021. Even the new center console offers 13.4 liters of storage space.
With a cabin this flexible, the Nissan Pathfinder easily wins out against a rival like the Toyota Highlander.
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Features
Although we won’t have access to the complete feature list until this model is officially released, we can’t resist the opportunity to run through some of the most hotly anticipated highlights:
- NissanConnect® with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ is now standard on every Pathfinder in the lineup. You can add wireless smartphone charging, Bose® Premium Audio, Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation, an Intelligent Around View® Monitor, and much more.
- The 2022 model will be the first Pathfinder to feature an available 12.3-inch digital dashboard and an available Head-Up Display. A 9.0-inch full-color central touchscreen display will also be available.
- Where comfort is concerned, you and your passengers will benefit from available inclusions like climate controlled front seats, heated rear seats, and Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control.
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Release Date is Almost Here!
This exciting new SUV is projected to arrive during the first few weeks of summer 2021! If you’re looking for updates as the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder release date approaches, all you need to do is keep up with our blog. You can also experience the Pathfinder off-road capabilities for yourself with a test drive! contact us today to reserve a 2022 Pathfinder.
More from Hudson Nissan
The Nissan Rogue Sport is a fair-sized SUV that’s perfect for your Newark commute. But, if you want to know how it sizes up for tight parking spaces, low passes, and cargo storage, then check out the Nissan Rogue Sport specifications with Hudson Nissan. Then, visit our dealership to see how this SUV feels on the…
What’s new for the 2022 Nissan Frontier? Explore the Nissan Frontier redesign and stunning capabilities with Hudson Nissan, so you can know what to expect from this innovative pickup truck. Then, stay updated on the release date and learn how to pre-order your very own 2022 Nissan Frontier through our dealership at a great price. Nissan…
Nissan Connect® is just one of many features you’ll find inside the 2021 Nissan Sentra interior, and we can’t wait to show you what else to expect from your time inside the cabin. Although the Sentra has long been a popular choice with drivers from all over the greater Jersey City area, the cabin in…